Click on any board member to send them an email!
The MSH Executive Board is comprised of 5 elected officials. Each officer serves a two year term. Immediate past presidents serve on the board as advisers for one term following their presidency. Officers terms commence July 1 of the election year. The next MSH election will be in 2018.
- Dee Wolfe, President
- Michelle Martin, Vice-President/Symposium Coordinator
- Sarah Britton, Secretary
- Rachel Fowler, Treasurer
- Connie Warren, Editor
The Symposium Coordinator position is held by the Vice President, who then appoints an assistant. All other MSH Chairpersons are appointed by the Executive Board each election year. Additional positions may be created by the board as needed.
- Maegan Weighman, Assistant Symposium Coordinator
- Linda Callahan, Awards
- Jamie Pert, Control Blocks
- Sarah Britton, Educational Media
- Beth Cox, Historian
- Nicole Luttig, Membership
- Hristina Trpevski, Website Administrator
- Meagan Kellner, Student Representative
House of Delegates
House of Delegates representatives include the President and the number of delegates allowed by the (based on state membership). HOD are elected for a term concurrent with the Executive Board. Representing the MSH in 2014 and 2015 are:
- Michelle Martin
- Dee Wolfe
- Ada Feldman